Enrollment InformationParent Portal has a registration process that is self-administered, which means the parent chooses their username and password. If a parent forgets or wishes to change their password, they will go through an automated process to reset their password.To create an account in parent portal a parent must register through the Parent Portal website as a New User. During the registration process you will be asked for your children's portal ID. You must have your child's portal ID to set up your parent account. Call or come by the campus office to pick these up. Multiple students can be added to your account; therefore, only one account needs to be set up for your entire family. However, only one email address per account can be sent email alerts. If both parents would like alerts, another parent account would need to be set up.Need more help? The Parent Training Guide is available.
Online Student Registration Information
Tidehaven ISD has four campuses and serves grades PK - 12.
- Tidehaven High School - Grades 9-12
- Tidehaven Junior High - Grades 6-8
- Blessing Elementary - Grades PK - 5
- Markham Elementary - Grades PK - 5
- Children 5 years old on or before September 1 are eligible for Kindergarten and will attend a full-day program.
Special Requirements for PK and Kindergarten:
- is unable to speak and comprehend the English language; or
- is educationally disadvantaged (which means a student eligible to participate in the
national free or reduced-price lunch program... guidelines can be found here); or
- is homeless, as defined by 42 U.S.C. Section 1143a, regardless of the residence of the child, of either parent of the child, or of the child's guardian or other person having lawful control of the child; or
- is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority; or
- is the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty; or
- is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (foster care) following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code; or
- is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as: a peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code; a firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code.