Tidehaven ISD has four campuses and serves grades PK - 12.
- Tidehaven High School - Grades 9-12
- Tidehaven Junior High - Grades 6-8
- Blessing Elementary - Grades PK - 5
- Markham Elementary - Grades PK - 5
Parents, when you come to register your child in the Tidehaven Independent School District, please bring the following documents with you. Records from your child's previous school will be requested from that campus electronically.
- Certified Birth Certificate from the Courthouse
- Updated Shot Record
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency (light bill, etc.)
- Children 5 years old on or before September 1 are eligible for Kindergarten and will attend a full-day program.
Special Requirements for PK and Kindergarten:
- is unable to speak and comprehend the English language; or
- is educationally disadvantaged (which means a student eligible to participate in the
national free or reduced-price lunch program... guidelines can be found here); or
- is homeless, as defined by 42 U.S.C. Section 1143a, regardless of the residence of the child, of either parent of the child, or of the child's guardian or other person having lawful control of the child; or
- is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority; or
- is the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty; or
- is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (foster care) following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code; or
- is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as: a peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code; a firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code.