Immunization and Medication Guidelines
ATTENTION PARENTS!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
Immunization record and medication drop off times as follows:
Jr. High/High School: Monday, August 10th, 5:00p-6:30p
Blessing Elementary: Tuesday, August 11th, 8:00a-3:00p
Markham Elementary: Tuesday, August 11th, 8:00a-3:00p
If your student has received any recent immunizations within the past year, please bring a copy of the updated record at the above listed dates and times. Immunization records must be up to date in order for your student to be enrolled in school, virtually or face to face.
- Medication must be properly labeled in the original container and unexpired
- Medication must be age appropriate for the student or a physician's note will be required
- No nebulizer treatments will be administered at school
- Parent/Guardian signature required at time of drop off
- Cough drops and Motrin (if age appropriate) will be provided by school with parent permission. Please do not bring these medications.