Parents, when you come to register your child in the Tidehaven Independent School District, please bring the following documents with you. Records from your child's previous school will be requested from that campus electronically.
- Certified Birth Certificate from the Courthouse
- Updated Shot Record
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency (light bill, etc.)
Tidehaven ISD has four campuses and serves grades PK - 12.
- Tidehaven High School - Grades 9-12
- Tidehaven Junior High - Grades 6-8
- Blessing Elementary - Grades PK - 5
- Markham Elementary - Grades PK - 5
- Children 5 years old on or before September 1 are eligible for Kindergarten and will attend a full-day program.
Special Requirements for PK and Kindergarten
- Pre-Kindergarten students will attend a half-day program.
- To enter Pre-Kindergarten, the child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, AND must meet one or more of the following:
- be unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- be educationally disadvantaged (eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program)
- be homeless
- be the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States or the child of a member of the armed forces who was injured or killed while serving on active duty
- have been in the conservatorship (foster care) of the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) following an adversary hearing.